The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator identifies 16 personality styles, including ESFP (Extraverted, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving). People with the ESFP personality style are known for being outgoing, resourceful, and spontaneous. They like being the center of attention and are often referred to as “class clowns” or “entertainers.”
- ESFPs are known for their practicality and resourcefulness. They like to learn by doing rather than reading, and they hate analytical discussions.
- ESFPs always rush into unfamiliar situations and try to sort things out as they go. They still despise repetition, relish new opportunities, and are always on the lookout for new adventures.
- ESFPs can sense how others are feeling and react appropriately. People find them to be friendly, sympathetic, and easygoing.
- Although they like having a good time and do not shy away from the limelight, they are more concerned with just living in the moment and doing what feels right at the time.
Popular Career Paths
Because of their aversion to repetition, ESFPs thrive in jobs that have a lot of variety. Jobs that need a lot of socializing are often a good match for people with this personality style because they encourage them to bring their tremendous people skills to good use. For ESFPs, jobs that require a lot of structure and solo work can be challenging, and they get bored quickly.
- Social worker
- Athletic coach
- Child care provider
- Human resources specialist
- Fashion designer
|Optimistic||Does not plan ahead|
|Practical||Dislike abstract theories|
ESFPs are extroverts who love social situations and have outstanding leadership skills. Theie personality have a clear understanding of how others are feeling and can react to others’ feelings in constructive ways. As a result, ESFPs make strong negotiators and have a talent for inspiring, persuading, and mobilizing groups.
Warmth, kindness, and thoughtfulness are common characteristics of ESFPs, making them famous and well-liked by others. ESFPs love meeting new friends, but they still like to do new things. They are also the first to experience the newest attraction at an amusement park or participate in a new adventure sport and they are usually focused on the moment.
Want to see something weird and interesting? Click here to see animal facts on Instagram!