We know daily exercise is good for staying healthy. But with so many of these limitless options, it’s so easy to feel overwhelmed with what’s successful. But no need to worry. Exercise – this exercise is able to shape your body to be ideal!
Combine them into a simple exercise routine. Even simple, it can be great and will definitely keep you healthy for the rest of your life. Even if you can do it only twice a week for a month, you can see an increase in your muscle strength, endurance, and balance. The important thing is not to give up, try as long as you can!
Challenging your balance is an important part of this exercise routine. Open lungs alone can shape the body and even improve movement, as well as increase strength in your legs.
- Start by standing with feet shoulder -width apart and place your arms on at your hips.
- Step forward with your right foot and bend the right knee as you do so. Stop when your thighs are parallel to the ground. Make sure your right knee does not extend beyond your right leg.
- Next, push your right foot and return to the starting position.
- Repeat with your left foot. Finish 10 times for 3 sets.
- Do not be lazy!
Push -ups are one of the most basic bodyweight exercises. This exercise has proven to be effective in the process of shaping the ideal body that you can do easily.
- Start in a straight position (plank position). your stomach must be tightened, shoulders pulled down and back.
- Bend the elbows (45 degrees) and start lowering the body to the floor.
- When your chest is in contact with the floor, push your hands away and return to the original position. Focus on keeping your elbows close to your body during movement.
- Complete 3 sets (10 times 1 set).
Squats increase lower body and core strength, as well as flexibility in the lower back and hips. Since they use some of the biggest muscles in your body, they can also burn more calories and this will form a charming body.
- Start by standing upright, with your legs shoulder -width apart, and place your arms at the sides.
- Hold your stomach. Keeping the chest and chin up, push the hips back and bend the knees as if you were going to sit on a chair.
- Make sure your knees do not go down in or out by descending until your thighs are parallel to the feet. Or until your arms are in front of you in a comfortable position. Pause, then straighten your legs and return to the starting position.
- Complete 3 sets with 20 times for 1 set.
A very effective and highly hated exercise. Burpees are a very effective whole body movement. This is because it provides strength for cardiovascular endurance and muscle strength.
- Start by standing upright with feet shoulder -width apart and arms at your sides.
- With your hands in front of you, start falling down. When your hands reach the ground, lift your feet back to the push -up position.
- Lift your feet to the palms of your hands by moving them at the waist. Place your feet as close as possible to your hands, landing on the outside of your hands if necessary.
- Stand up straight and bring your arms over your head and jump.
- This counts as one time burpees. Complete 3 sets 10 times as a start.
Plank is an effective way to target the muscles in your abdomen (abs!) And your entire body. The plank method stabilizes your core without stretching your back by sitting.
- Start in a push -up position with your hands and toes placed firmly on the floor, your back straight, and strengthen your abdomen.
- Keep your gaze right in front of your hands.
- Take a deep breath while maintaining tension throughout your body, until your abdomen, shoulders, triceps, glutes and thighs are all involved.
- Complete 2-3 sets by holding for 30 seconds for starters.